info-gne

[Info-gne] Meds at low price.

From: Keiper U. Macke
Subject: [Info-gne] Meds at low price.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:26:12 -0500

Alrite :)

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Category "Best on-line pharmacy store".

Due to our research we can surely say that "MyCanadianPharmacy" drug store presents high-quality of service, drugs and client support. Also they provide confidential and secure purchase for all clients. The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices.
So they got an "excellent" rating grade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here http://eqntap.fretd.hk/?99727887 you can find:
Men's Health: 17 products
Anti-Depressants: 9 products
Pain Relief: 3 products
Weight loss: 13 products
Antibiotics: 4 products

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association
"Keiper U. Macke"
The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
A person's fears are lighter when the danger is at hand.
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life -- mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical.
The crowd gives the leader new strength
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
Extended empires are like expanded gold, exchanging solid strength for feeble splendor.
Who thinks the law has anything to do with justice? It's what we have because we can't have justice.
We are all HIV-positive.