info-gne

[Info-gne] Is it also true for WHEN clause in trigger?

From: Bailey Marianne
Subject: [Info-gne] Is it also true for WHEN clause in trigger?
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:24:14 -0500

After reading this piece of code in you book, I tried to recreate it in
SQL Server.
But if you're a records and information manager who cares about
liability and retention, you're probably getting a little queasy right
now.
In my app, I  control what the user can enter for parameter values since
I use an input form with input masks and drop down controls.

LLLL