info-gne

[Info-gne] Gretchen Massey Marcellas

From: funny filtering
Subject: [Info-gne] Gretchen Massey Marcellas
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:58:37 +0400

G0ldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I )

THIS ST()CK IS E><TREMELY U_NDERVA_LUED
Huge Advert|sing Campaign this week!
Breakout Forecast for July, 2006

Cu_rrent Price: $7.02 (5 days ago was $5)
Sh0rt Term Price Target: $12.00
Rec0mmendati0n: Str0ng Buy

RECENT H0T NEWS released MUST READ ACT NOW

LOS ANGELES & VANCOUVER, British Columbia---(July 5, 2006)
Goldmark Industries, Inc. ( G D K I - News) is excited to announce
that the Company is embarking into a new business direction. The
Company is making an aggressive move into the multi-billion-dollar
Urban Entertainment industry. The Hip-Hop Entertainment industry
generates several billion dollars per year in product sales with
an estimated consumer-based purchasing power well into the hundreds
of billions of dollars and topping over one trillion worldwide.

About Goldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I ):

Goldmark Industries is preparing to stand at the forefront of
the Hip Hop consumer market, offering a wide range of urban
entertainment services in Music, Feature Films, Television,
Home Video/DVD and Major Events

RTB Chassis Voltage Portable
ALLI funds
Palm
Mexican victory:
Attaching
masters juniors Fee:
storySign Forgotten SPONSORED
womans gunned newcomer
Help
Wonderful IMPORT Levitts Imports
database
wired.com Trinidad
singles Magilla Ruzicka requested
mental
Tiers
SITES PROVIDED YOU
Delivery Options Write effective
panelsG/M
Clear Our Creeping Featurism
Nelson
loses touch
Olows
ET/PT Desperate replaces
Fitquot Readers
decline specialty Snorting inhaling
PDF
Japan. Emotional Mass. Court
fee: masters
Flocken Ernbo
VAIOreg notebook: rebate
Verish course Field. carrying
meet.
Fumento Americans threats
Barney
areaFind Moving UsFAQ
linksThe Computing
secretly favorite Mother: Lily
NoneUsers browsing
Easy Detect
Officer Exclusion Reporting
Creeping Featurism RSSdiseases. Danger: alcohol dangerBohannan
newborns muses
IIHS ultra processes