info-gne

[Info-gne] re:[7] Enjoy the newest C T X E Hottest booming stokcs analyz

From: database Derick
Subject: [Info-gne] re:[7] Enjoy the newest C T X E Hottest booming stokcs analyzed and recommended
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 19:04:26 +0600

stokc recommendation boosting stokc performance Hottest booming stokcs analyzed and recommended
Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Advanced stokc analysis and profit-boosting techniques stokc coverage highlighting booming markets

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Just out
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Merry Nights Make Sorry Days Man strength deh ah he hand, woman strength deh a she mouth. If trousers say massah teef, yuh can't doubt am. Take your time and time will take you Only fools and horses work What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Quality is better than quantity Misery loves company
You cant hurry love Admiration is the daughter of ignorance Yuh can't suck cane and blow whistle. A disposition towards inquiry deprived the feline of its vital state. Time heals all wounds. A drowning man will clutch at straws.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets. From the sweetest wine the tartest vinegar He who works his land will have abundant food, but the one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty Gie yer tongue mair holidays nor yer heid One good turn deserves half the blankets After all is said and done, more is said than done A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. Mind your own business
The early bird catches the worm. Don't put all your hypes in one home page. We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost Speak when you are spoken to C:\ is the root of all directories. The early bird catches the worm. It never rains but it pours Every Soldier has the Baton of a Field Marshal in his Knapsack