info-cgicc

Problem at Installation

From: Shalini G
Subject: Problem at Installation
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:27:24 +0530

Sir,

I am new at this and I would appreciate if you could
give me some tips.
I have downloaded GNU cgicc-3.1.5.tar.gz file which I
am intended to extract with:
        tar zxf cgicc-XX.tar.gz
Anyway, I have a dilemma in what folder should I do
that. I have to mention that I have never done
something like this before so for better understanding
what I am trying to do here's an explanation:
    I am working on one site and I want to involve CGI
scripts in C++  OS is Red Hat Linux 7.0 and I found that I
have GNU tar.

And I could Install as mentioned but when run the program
It will give big list of error " unidentified reference"   for  all
.h files. I think this  problem   is for not locating libraries
But How to make it work properly.

Kindly requesting you to help me out in this as early as possible.

Thank you,

Regards,
Shalini.G