re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Clint Pomford
Subject: re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:41:03 +0800

Dear customer.

Many people say that saving money on medications is impossible without risking your health. However, our licensed CanadianPharmacy proves that it’s not right.

Finding a good place to shop for qualitative generic drugs is easy - just visit CanadianPharmacy. Your will be surprised to see how low our prices are - but don’t get suspicious, it’s only because our shop is located in Canada. CanadianPharmacy is the only one to let you save large without risking your health.

http://tvqtrq.uusj.hk/?61957610 – the best that modern medicine can offer you, plus the best Canadian prices.

Yours,
Clint Pomford