INVITATION TO TREAT

From: Mr.Park Su Sung
Subject: INVITATION TO TREAT
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 05:19:00 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,From

Yeolmae Food co,.ltd
322dangjung-dong,kumpo-city,
kyonggi-do,
korea 435-832.

Republice of Korea.
email :address@hidden

INVITATION TO PARTNERSHIP
This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named
company. I will not fail to state that I am sorry for encroaching in your
privacy.Our company headquarters are located in Gunpo Gyeonggi-do, Korea.
Established in 1991, it manufactures many home food products. It has
agency offices in Suwon, Gwangju, Busan, Daegu. Over the years we have
accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to
claim we are second to none. Our line of business includes food produce
wholesale,export of Jomi Kim, Kimbap Kim, Miyeok ,Gift Set, Sesame & Food
Oil Sesame and many varieties of dry foods.

Over the years we have limited countries where our products are been
exported, due to the quality of our products we have sucessfully some few
customers in the America continent.
Due to the increase in demand of our products in America and Canada,we
have decided to move our products fully into the continent of America.By
so doing,we are searching for reliable persons/companies who can act as a
DISTRIBUTOR/RECEIVING OFFICER who will act as medium of reach between our
customers and us in their area of locality. Note that, if finally aprroved
as our Representative,you are entitled to an annual income of $24,000USD
and 5% of whatever amount you receive from customers who are making
payments for outstanding invoices on behalf of the company.

Our account officer in Korea will convey to you the medium which you will
use to remit any funds received on our behalf. If you are interested in
being a RECEIVING OFFICER in the above location and your locality, please
send to us your full cantact details.
Do you have an exclusive relationship with another Korea based company?
YES /NO
Please also let us know the best time to reach you on phone especially as
we have a difference in time. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully Submitted,
Park Su .Sung,
Director.