RE: Size of Jonh Holmes or Rocco Sifredi in few days

From: Ricardo Ricardo
Subject: RE: Size of Jonh Holmes or Rocco Sifredi in few days
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:28:37 +0000

Greet buddy

Don't tell me why your Johnson is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 85% of all women need a longer
woody to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://axlstea.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
jlgngrgkgqkngjglfgglgjgkgoisgoggukputsugti
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr