Girls prefer real things, not toothpicks.

From: Sergeechev Rafael
Subject: Girls prefer real things, not toothpicks.
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:46:28 +0000

Greet Buddy

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 70% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://docuniteusa.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
hlmnmrmkmqinmjmllgmlmjmkmoksmomgkkfujskgji
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw