Re: my wave

From: Berry Slaton
Subject: Re: my wave
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:08:29 +0000

He lifted one gross hand and tapped me on the forehead. By my law
His words were drowned out by hearty masculine cries of joy
Why do you grieve, oh king? he asked in a light and clear voice.
Friends, yes, friends! he said, nodding like crazy, then shied away
I thought so. But the galaxys loss is our gain. We are pleased
established. Our group was forced to spend a good deal of effort just
Thats just the way I remember it.
never can.
though they secretly would love to wipe us out. Then there is an
get the feeling that this is a pretty stratified society with everyone
myself to my feet.