Re: HELP

From: Erna Romo
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:48:49 +0800

rueful
It had been damp; Scotch tape did not like the damp; in many cases her Ludlumesque little traps had undoubtedly just peeled off and floated away on some random draft.
Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her.