Delight in This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot

From: Laurence
Subject: Delight in This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and attractive.
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:48:18 +0900

Hot'n'new
 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. You won't be able to get enough of your renowned,
increased tool - months or even less of usage, and you're there!

 Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. You
won't know what to do with all the girls that will be attracted by the new you.
Find what you need here: http://manilsei.com/gall/ms/

Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!

 If the mountain will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain In
the coldest flint there is hot fire What a tangled web we weave when first we
practice to deceive A camel is a horse designed by a committee.