Straining yourself when you are with woman?

From: Stalled F. Memoir
Subject: Straining yourself when you are with woman?
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:21:58 -0500

You will get an Amazing result! In 15 mins you'll be a changed man. Your partner appreciates the good hard-ons and she knows when you take the pill

our site

Dont think for a second that all this was easy. One of them was blocking the door; I rolled him aside and slid it open a few inches. It didnt make any difference, we were still too late. You there, short and chunky, I called. You love me for everything that I am, because we are both the same. Leave off you title-stealing clots! I shouted, and pulled away roughly from the grasp. We went up four flights that way, me in my stocking feet with my shoes around my neck, his heavy boots behind me making a dull rasping on the metal stairs. Your description gets mixed up with every other guy in the file and that is the end of it.