No perscription at all while ordering medication from us.

From: Matthes J. Tregre
Subject: No perscription at all while ordering medication from us.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:47:06 -0500

Rules of society are nothing ones conscience is the umpire.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED US Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
Those who promise us paradise on earth never produced anything but a hell.
Have a Nice Day.
Women receive he insults of men with tolerance, having been bitten in the nipple by their toothless gums.
Capitalism without bankruptcy is like Christianity without hell.
A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud.