Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Defeated U. Snit
Subject: Can you satisfy your girlfriend?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:47:03 -0500

Are you not able to keep erection??

our site

Creeping into my room at night!You could have been shot. With this assurance I pulled off my flashy clothes and slipped into the midnight black dress uniform of an admiral in the League Grand Fleet. Establishing contact only took a few seconds, as they had an entire battery of psimen for their communications. He was riding in a small boat just off shore; the thing was low in the water with bales and bundles, and the mans head stuck above the top of everything. No promisesbut the psych boys might be able to do something with her. It all looked too peaceful to be trueyet I had been brought here. Heres to crime. I hadnt voluntarily entered prison in order to win a popularity contest.