confound

From: Theresa Hanna
Subject: confound
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:46:08 +0200

Finished with some peas, prosciutto and a little Parmesan, it's a quick little Italian masterpiece! In this recipe, the light flavor of the couscous picks up the flavor of the fruit and vegetables. They have a sharp peppery taste, almost like a radish, and have a stronger texture than greens like spinach or Swiss chard. Plus, there aren't too many eggs, just enough to gently set the filling. Jam-packed with some of the season's great produce . In this recipe, the light flavor of the couscous picks up the flavor of the fruit and vegetables. Fettuccine is a fine substitute.
This makes it a "no-brainer" for stuffing with colorful vegetables.
Great for parties, but easy enough for weeknights. I'm sure you know people who refuse to eat it for those reasons. But this recipe can change that.
Don't let the buttermilk turn you off - it makes a delicate, slightly tangy custard when blended with eggs and sugar. And best of all, they are packed with vitamins and flavor!
But, like other baby spring vegetables, they're fragile and must be cooked with respect.
This roast is mild and tender.
This Bloody Mary Chopped Salad is a dynamite solution for what do to with surplus tomatoes.
In a pinch, balsamic vinegar may be used, but the flavor just won't be the same.
Pan roasting is a great technique for thick cuts of meat or fish. I also like 'em with duck, gingerbread, and even pancakes.
It's a great way to start the day. As usual, the new year finds most of us vowing to turn over a healthier leaf in terms of our cooking and eating habits. Sauteing in butter or oil can overpower delicate flavors.
This supper club classic is definitely back in style - and simple to make in your own kitchen.
This refreshing salad may provide a little nostalgia for the hotter days of summer, but the pairing of the melon and the prosciutto is a timeless favorite.
And behold - instantly "stuffed" burgers!
I'm sure you know people who refuse to eat it for those reasons. The process not only cooks it but really bumps up the flavor.
Purchased pie dough is not allowed! This makes it a "no-brainer" for stuffing with colorful vegetables.
This Bloody Mary Chopped Salad is a dynamite solution for what do to with surplus tomatoes.
This supper club classic is definitely back in style - and simple to make in your own kitchen.
This week's recipe for Turkey-Bacon Turnovers with Tomato-Avocado Salad turns a sandwich with a side salad into something special.