quartet

From: Matty Newsome
Subject: quartet
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:24:05 +0300

Whether or not you're able to help, please join our mailing list and read our blog. We published it quickly. Similarly, how can software developers better determine the correctness of the software they are creating?
We may receive an email or read a news which raises an interesting question to be develop in a longer post. As always we have much more work to do than we have people to do it, so we would very much welcome assistance from people in the conformance testing community.
How can users determine these qualities? Certification is a legal process between two parties.
It would include the time constraints, budget allocations, resources, etc. It has been decided to create the QA Weblog, because it doesn't reach necessary the same public than people reading mailing-list or using the wiki. The format of the package has not yet been decided, but it has to be international then we need to understand how universities function around the world.
It helps create better specifications by raising and discussing technical issues, by reviewing materials, by providing fresh input.
But do we stand by our own criterias of quality? Worries have been expressed about merging the two documents. As always we have much more work to do than we have people to do it, so we would very much welcome assistance from people in the conformance testing community.
If a certification program was launched at in the future, it would certainly modify the whole Web ecosystem.
Mobile Best Practices might be one canditate, and ERT WG with EARL might be another possible implementation of this language.
At the time of the publication, it was mentionned that a schema could be useful to help implementers to use it in their tools.
Small closed communities are a lot easier to manage.
Tools are developer by volunteers, mostly in Europe. When implementations of the same feature differ, it can mean that the specification is ambiguous, that the test is wrong, or that one or more implementations are incorrect. Tools are developer by volunteers, mostly in Europe. As always we have much more work to do than we have people to do it, so we would very much welcome assistance from people in the conformance testing community. It should be done in coordination with one or two Working Groups and in the context of a practical use. Patrick Curran has proposed to take her role. When there will be issues which seems more difficult to overcome, we will explain the solution we have found and adopted to solve them. So, they are not normative. It is important, not only for developers who will try to implement the language, but also as a sanity check for the specification itself.
Patrick Curran has proposed to take her role. The comments being open, it also gives an opportunity to add information to the post. When there will be issues which seems more difficult to overcome, we will explain the solution we have found and adopted to solve them.
It is important, not only for developers who will try to implement the language, but also as a sanity check for the specification itself. He made a few points in his message which will be certainly discussed by the Web communities in the following days. We will push the requirements interview phase and decide where to head from there.
Patrick Curran has proposed to take her role. The framework will have to give hints on strategies for change.
And no way to have an overview of the quality checking of the web page.