Sample Pack

From: Spawns K. Wader
Subject: Sample Pack
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:37:32 -0700

our site

Establishing contact only took a few seconds, as they had an entire battery of psimen for their communications. She had been of some help in organizing things, but is now putting us in an embarrassing position. For one second I was sure that they had gas masks on and I had reached the end of the roadthen they slumped down. Angelina was still on this planet, and I wanted no interference while I tracked her down. There is even a code among thieves, you know. But that can be impossible to find at times. I want to talk to you, arrange a deal. I copied off the numbers of the first dozen stars,thenpressed the cancel when I saw the distances were getting too great to be relevant anymore.