Be healthy, be wealthy!

From: Manifesto R. Tunisian
Subject: Be healthy, be wealthy!
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:17:59 -0700

You will get an Amazing result! In 15 mins you'll be a changed man. Your partner appreciates the good hard-ons and she knows when you take the pill

visit us

It wasnt until I was in the third cab that I felt safe enough to go to the space terminal. The decision was up to me. A long cloak would conceal the uniform while I left the hotel, but the gold-encrusted helmet and a brief case of papers were a problem. We had passed some women and bent a knee, and Kurt had volunteered the advice that they were the wives of two of the other officers. They separated to reveal enticing slices of creamy skin whenever she moved, and Im sure had the desired effect on masculine libidos. The answer was clearly that I wasnt looking at the original package that had shaped the mind. When I glanced up by chance and saw that a covert smile had replaced the earlier _expression_, I knew it was time to reveal the rest of my arrangements. There were always fifteen, no more, no less; this practice made it easy for me to know the exact time to begin.