theoretically underwrite

From: Ambrose Moran
Subject: theoretically underwrite
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:47:51 +0400

I have always appeared to be about thirty years old.
Why do all the other races on Mars hate each other so? It wasa gruesome sight, and what it portended I could not guess. What do you make of these skeletons and bodies? They were sprawled in the grotesque postures of death. We counted seventeen corpses before we reached the entrance to thecourtyard.
You dont have to leave the valley to beexterminated.
Pan Dan Chee satup and talked with Llana.
It all happened so quickly that I can scarcely visualize it all.
They werealmost upon me when I leaped high into the air and completely overthem. But at last I got an opening, and drove my short-sword into the heartof the banth.
It is fully four thousand haads from here toGathol, the nearest friendly city. It wasa gruesome sight, and what it portended I could not guess. Here in shaded ravines we sometimes found edible roots andtubers.
Of course Im all right, said Pan Dan Chee; but you?
I have been here a year, said the red man. I thought she was a little too short with him. When I tried to lift Llana from the ground, she leaped to her feet. From our dizzy footing on that precarious trail we had an excellentview of the valley below.
Llana of Gathol pressed close to me and seized my arm.
Your father has been avenged, I told him.
I fought all duringthe Civil War in the Confederate Army.
The feet themselves are heavilypadded and nailless. A short distance from us was a little river; and, beyond it, a forestcame down to its edge.
I can assure you a welcome in Helium and a post of somenature in the army of the jeddak.
You can imagine thatalmost any country would wish to possess it. I fought all duringthe Civil War in the Confederate Army.
Heavily guarded, we were taken to a large building and there we wereseparated.
I have, so far as I know, simply always been. I thought she was a little too short with him.
I am sure I havent the slightest idea of what the explanation canbe, I replied.
In a few moments, said Kam Han Tor, we shall be looking upon thebroad waters of Throxeus. I should like somuch to see the beauties of that valley closer.
But at last I got an opening, and drove my short-sword into the heartof the banth.
When that is done you have such a severe paralytic strokethat you die almost instantly.
If I went back the way I had come, I might run into the arms of agreen man. Isuppose it is all wrong, but I cannot help it.
A simple sword thrust would havedone it much more quickly. You will have to come to Kamtol with us, said the leader.