Can't find good drug store?

From: Yowled C. Connecticut
Subject: Can't find good drug store?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:20:21 -0700

Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

visit us

It is a proud and lonely thing to be a stainless steel ratand it is the greatest experience in the galaxy if you can get away with it. It was the photo of a young girl, a sister perhaps?A tragic thing, one of those horrible proofs of the law of chance that an almost infinite number of combinations are possible. I didnt mention the man who led the muscle the previous night, the one who had stayed in the corridor. The old and new mixed together. This would have turned the ship and its contents into a fine dust. After hanging up she just stood quietly for a moment and I waited for her to speak. The parade of uniforms and guns in the middle of the night had him frightened into a state where he could hardly walk. If I told you I was innocentgave you my most sincere word of honorwould you believe me? I asked.