victim

From: Julian Young
Subject: victim
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:21:10 +0200

CXVI-CXVIII areprobably views of the same mountain, taken from different sides. 1336 it is quite evident that bothrefer to the same event. And it is impossible towalk to the high summit on account of the rough and perilous ascent. CXVI-CXVIII areprobably views of the same mountain, taken from different sides. Nothing else occurs to me; always yours to command. 3-4, was obviously written later than the draft herereproduced. as the former one and it is possible that they arefragments of the same letter. On that daymen shall go forward in distinct classes, that they may behold theirworks. And whoever shall have wrought good of the weight of an ant,shall behold the same. CAMPORIS publication: _Nuovi documentiper la Vita di Leonardo da Vinci. The neighbours out of pity succoured us withvictuals, and they had previously been our enemies. And in the same way, in those countries which lieto the East. OF THE STRUCTURE AND SIZE OF MOUNT TAURUS. CXVI-CXVIII areprobably views of the same mountain, taken from different sides. Leonardo was inpersonal communication with him so early as in 1503. The town must then havestood quite close to the frontier of the country. On that daymen shall go forward in distinct classes, that they may behold theirworks. XXII des Memoires couronnees et Memoiresdes savants etrangers. 3-4, was obviously written later than the draft herereproduced. In 1512 he becamethe head of the Florentine Republic. The compiler stuck both onthe same folio sheet; and if this is not the reason for Dr. 297, thatthis passage was written between 1470 and 1480. The compiler stuck both onthe same folio sheet; and if this is not the reason for Dr. Unable to resist my eager desire and wanting to see the great . These two notes occur in the same not veryvoluminous MS. And in the same way, in those countries which lieto the East. On that daymen shall go forward in distinct classes, that they may behold theirworks. I have not however succeeded in finding it. Amoretti tells us, _Memorie Storiche_,ch. To my illustrious Lord, Lodovico, Duke of Bari, Leonardo da Vinci ofFlorence-- Leonardo. It is singular that the words first written in 1. Nothing else occurs to me; always yours to command. These were done for our mostChristian King, or for whomsoever your Lordship may please. _Aquilone_ --North, _Antitaurus Antitaurus psis mo_ (probably meantfor Thospitis = Lake Van, Arm. The TaurusMountains consist in great part of limestone. CAMPORIS publication: _Nuovi documentiper la Vita di Leonardo da Vinci. It is neither a forgerynor the production of any artist but Leonardo himself. As to thispoint the contents leave us no doubt as to its authenticity,particularly l. 297, thatthis passage was written between 1470 and 1480.