Re: notice

From: Donna Hearn
Subject: Re: notice
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:57:52 +0400

Or had she been taken away? They even sent down a coupler ladies from the bleedinLondon Psychic Society to look inter that "un!

I heard this from a man who. And when thats done, I believe Ill see if I can do anything about getting the fuck out of here, Annie. He sat in his chair, eyes half-closed, hoping madly that he had gotten the chair back where it had been (or at least close enough to it so she wouldnt notice), hoping that she would take his sweat-drenched face and quivering body simply as reactions to missing his medication, hoping most of all that he hadnt left a track — It was as the door swung open that he looked, down and saw that by looking for individual tracks with such agonized concentration, he had ignored a whole buffalo run: the boxes of Novril were still in his lap. A queer predestinate sense of failure filled his mind even before he got the handset to his ear and heard the nothing.

Outside his window, bees buzzed.

He slid down a bit in the wheelchair — giving out a single barking groan — and looked through it. — but she did want him to see the pictures, and to tell her what she had wrong (which, she was sure, must be a great deal).