Re: iawez refnnance

From: Delphina Zielke
Subject: Re: iawez refnnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 04:11:37 -0700

D i ea b r H d om t e O h wn g er,

Your c n re l di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you O s VVN r p ea j l e y st t at y e and want I m MM k EDIAT b E c s as i h to s v pen w d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L v OW k ER your monthly p w aym w ent m s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea l ls i we have T u ODA s Y:

$ 4 m 90 , 0 b 00 a c s lo y w a s s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 37 e 0 , 00 f 0 a c s lo v w a b s 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 25 k 0 , 0 w 00 a w s lo l w a h s 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 20 c 0 , 0 a 00 a z s lo l w a z s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V l isi i t ou t r web s s it h e

Delphina Zielke , A z ppr h ova b l M s ana j ge z r

dozen bundles hanging in a row from a high branch. Bilbo was horrified,
now that he noticed them for the first time dangling in the shadows, to
see a dwarvish foot sticking out of the bottoms of some of the bundles,
or here and there the tip of a nose, or a bit of beard or of a hood.