Re: your PdpaHARM

From: Augustus Wedderburn
Subject: Re: your PdpaHARM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:07:00 -0400

Hi,

C l I b A g L h I c S b   b $ h 3 d , k 7 q 5 x

V b I i A s G m R b A o   l $ n 3 q , b 3 d 3 j

V q A d L v I c U s M z   x $ m 1 j , q 2 i 1 x

X s A s N d A x X c

http://www.fultimeive.com
S g A t V u E l   x O j V l E m R z   j 7 f 0 x % r   f W p I m T m H f   d O j U i R q   p S f H h O f P m ! z

Oh, it is clear, sir, said Pritchard, handing over the three
different rolls of elasticized tape. Such privileged information is
safe with me, as safe as the knowledge that your wife and children were
staying here-oh, God forgive me! Forgive me, sir!
I will and He will if you keep your mouth shut.
Sealed. It is sealed. I am so privileged!