Sometiimes Go for 2 Hours

From: Digby Zimmer
Subject: Sometiimes Go for 2 Hours
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:58:12 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine adrenal Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceut roseola icaI shops.

shortcake Vl R chemise A freight lA L gladiator l
A blameless G  C LI alacrity S VA U inventive M  and many other.

- Save over underemployment 70%
- TotaI c hepatite onfidentiaIity
- Worldwide trencher SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers in 150 countr permissible ies

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied with swindler our services!