iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] are you doing this?" ST0CK_NEWZ

From: Jacob Wesley
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] are you doing this?" ST0CK_NEWZ
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:47:06 -0060

        Penny S_t_o_c_k_s Alert Advisory Service

                                        A-L-V-N Is s HOT s_t_o_c_k!

                Get on A-L-V-N First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

                        THE NEWS RELEASED Last Thursday! SOMEBODY KNOWS
SOMETHING!!!

                Get on A-L-V-N First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload to
above $1.15!

                                        WATCH IT EXPLODE ON TUESDAY!!!

Company: Art-4Love Inc.
Symbol:  A-L-V-N
Current Price: $0.75
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on TUESDAY!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.99
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $1.15
Best Scenario Target Price: $1.75

Recommendation: "STRONG=BUY" starting on TUESDAY, September 12, 2006.

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot art sector.  Less than one
month after their entry was made public, A-L-V-N makes as acquisition
announcement which sends their s_t_o_c_k price flying up by over
300concentric.net !!

BREAKING NEWS ON A-L-V-N:
A4L GALLERY Presents Dan Dimonda: Faceless Thursday September 7, 4:15 pm ET
Long Island-born
Artist Dan Dimonda Will Showcase His Latest Works at Art-4Love's A4L
GALLERYThis First Solo
Show for Dimonda Entitled 'Dan Dimonda: Faceless'

Art-4Love Inc. (OTC: A-L-V-N.PK - News) announces the tenth show of its
inaugural season at A4L
GALLERY. Dan Dimonda will showcase his latest works in "Dan Dimonda: Faceless,"
which will
run from August 21, 2006 through September 9, 2006. The closing reception will
be held on
Saturday, September 9, 2006 from 7:00 to 11:00 PM at A4L GALLERY, 45 East 20th
Street, 9th floor,
New York, NY 10003, between Broadway and Park Avenue South.Long Island-born
Dimonda's recent works
are a probing investigation into appearances and their relationship to meaning.
These works of
faceless figures probe the many facets of the true self and our attempts to
rework them with our
outward presentation of our visages. Dimonda states about his work, "The face
gives away too much
without answering anything. Why do we look for a face? It is not the face that
we see when we
look at a person, we see who we are, what we do, how we feel that makes us who
we are. Who cares
what you look like if your colors are beautiful?"

With roots in the surrealistic content of Magrite and the stylistic musings of
the Pop Movement,
Dimonda's works both astonish with their simplicity and depth and affirm our
desire to see beyond
that, which is presented to us. This will be Dimonda's first solo show.

"This exhibition of Dimonda's latest works underscores the commitment A4L
GALLERY has to its emerging
artists," said Chad Love Lieberman, Founder and CEO of Art-4Love. "Whether our
artists are well-known or
just beginning their careers, Art-4Love and A4L GALLERY will continue to
fulfill its mission of bringing
the world's most distinguished creative talent to private buyers and dealers in
New York as well as to
its core architectural and art consultant clients," added Mr. Lieberman.

About the Company:
Art-4Love Inc. (OTC: A-L-V-N - News) is an emerging growth art company with
access to the works of 1,300 artists
from 45 countries, representing the rights of over 17,000 pieces of original
artwork by both established and
emerging artists worldwide. Offering a comprehensive range of leasing and sales
options and an extensive selection
of artwork, the Company provides a "one-stop/full-service environment" to
assist its corporate clients with all
facets of their art needs.

Members should pick up A-L-V-N as early as possible on Tuesday.This RECENT news
is going to send A-L-V-N off the charts!

        We all know that in the art business it's the big announcements that
makes these S_t_o_c_k_s explode!!!

                        We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.

                        WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE 12 OF SEPTEMBER. GO
A-L-V-N!