Re: [igraph] (no subject)

From: Belavenutti Martins da Silva, Pedro
Subject: Re: [igraph] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:26:55 +0000

I am working from R. I am trying to implement this call back function in R but it seems to do not work.

Here in an example:
library(igraph)

d<-matrix(c(1, 0, 0, 0, 0.9,
            0, 1, 0.6, 0.4, 0.5,
            0, 0.6, 1, 0, 0.8,
            0, 0.4, 0, 1, 0.5,
            0.9, 0.5, 0.8, 0.5, 1), byrow=T, nrow=5)

g<-graph.adjacency(d, weighted=T, mode="lower",diag=FALSE, add.colnames=NA)

plot(g)

threshold-value <- 2 #Whow to use this information in the process?

dfs <- dfs(g, root = 1 ) #ex: I do not know any method to set up a threshold-value n in here to stop the function.

visited <-  dfs$order

Sum_Weights <- sum(E(g)$weight[visited])# here the Sum_Weights should be the threshold-value

## Terminate after the threshold-value , using a callback

threshold-value <- 2
data1 <- E(g)$weight

f.out <- function(graph, data1, extra) {

  edge <- data['vid']

  sum <- unlist(append(sum, data1[edge]))

  sum >  threshold-value

}

dfs <- dfs(g, root = 1,out.callback=f.out) # it does not work and aborts the current R section.