[igraph] Walktrap Algorithm

From: Pavneet Bharaj
Subject: [igraph] Walktrap Algorithm
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 16:38:25 -0500

Hello.
I am new in the field of network analysis and want to explore the idea of the Walktrap algorithm for my data. I fit the Ising models for my data, but now interested in examining the community showing the relationship between nodes. I am using the code underneath, but having warnings from R as:
"Error in igraph::cluster_walktrap(c, weights = c$weight, steps = 4, merges = TRUE,  :
  Not a graph object!"

Can someone please help me with this.
Thanks in advance.

#read data
x1<-read.csv("random_full_no typ1_only types.csv")

Res2 <- IsingFit(x1,family='binomial',gamma = 0.25, plot=T, AND=F)

Graph_Ising2 <- qgraph(Res2$weiadj, layout = "spring", labels = colnames(x1))
Res2$weiadj

#walktrap algorithm
library("igraph")

c<-Graph_Ising2$Edgelist
igraph::cluster_walktrap(c, weights = c$weight, steps = 4,merges = TRUE, modularity = TRUE)