Re: [igraph] igraph issue with massive matrices

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph issue with massive matrices
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:45:33 +0100

I am not sure why this happens.  On one hand, I may be running into a memory limit in R, but the other behaviours may be related to limits within igraph.

Would you have some insight or advice on this issue?

It's hard to say anything at this stage; it could well be a bug on igraph's side, but the only way I could test it is if I could reproduce it on my side. Is there some small, self-contained example that reproduces the bug and that you could share with us?

All the best,
Tamás

PNG image