Re: [igraph] largest independent vertex sets

From: yux1991
Subject: Re: [igraph] largest independent vertex sets
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 11:46:09 -0400

Hi Serafeim,

Thank you for your reply. However, that’s not what I need. First, I am
looking for the largest independent set, which is not necessarily the
maximal independent set. Second, “maximal_independent_vertex_sets()” outputs
a longer list than the “largest_independent_vertex_sets()”, which takes even
longer computation time. Maybe I did not make myself clear, but I just need
one tuple representing the largest independent set instead of a list of
tuples in the output. Do you know how to deal with it?

Best regards,

Yu Xiang