[igraph] A quick question about eigen_centrality for directed graph

From: Hao Bo
Subject: [igraph] A quick question about eigen_centrality for directed graph
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:41:47 -0400

Hello,

When I set directed = true in eigen_centrality(), does the resulted centrality measures importance in terms of being pointed by other nodes (receiving links) or in terms of pointing other nodes (giving out links)? Thanks a lot!

What I’ve found is that the argument directed is about "whether to consider direction of the edges in directed graphs", but I wonder in what way the direction is is considered.

Best,
Hao