Re: [igraph] persisting graph and cross-process igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] persisting graph and cross-process igraph
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:39:37 +0100

Hi,

GraphML seems to be your best bet in that case -- it can preserve
graph, vertex and edge attributes as long as they can be represented
as standard GraphML types. Integers, floats, booleans, strings should
be okay. Anything more complicated (such as a complex Python object)
needs special treatment.

T.