[igraph] Temporal graphs feature branch

From: Costash
Subject: [igraph] Temporal graphs feature branch
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 10:29:30 +0000

Hi all,

I have seen that there is a feature branch for temporal graphs and an associated issue https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/616 as well as a Wiki pageĀ https://github.com/igraph/igraph/wiki/Temporal-graphs

As I would like to write my master thesis on the topic of dynamic graphs/temporal networks I think that it would be a good idea to continue with the development of the support for such graphs in igraph. I would be interested to know what is the status of this feature (per the issue I see that there is already quite a lot done) and what would be the best way to start in this direction.

I would be able to contribute to the C library, but I'm happy to help with the R & Python APIs as well.

Looking forward to any advice,
Costash.