Re: [igraph] Sorting vertices by degree with igraph C library

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] Sorting vertices by degree with igraph C library
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:26:07 +0100

To give a concrete example, you could sort an igraph vector 'vec' using

std::stable_sort(vec.stor_begin, vec.stor_end);

To stick to the documented API (might be a good idea), you can use

std::stable_sort(VECTOR(vec), VECTOR(vec) + igraph_vector_size(&vec));

http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/algorithm/stable_sort

You don't need to use any other C++ features in your program if you don't like C++. You can keep it as C.  Compiling as C++ will only impose minor restrictions.