Re: [igraph] glpk_not_available

From: Harun Pirim
Subject: Re: [igraph] glpk_not_available
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:19:15 +0300

Thank you Gregory for the reply.

I didn’t install manually. The function used to work with an older version of R. It seems an issue with transition to R 3.4.4.

I tried installing Rgplk using install.packages() which gave the error:

* installing *source* package ‘Rglpk’ ...
** package ‘Rglpk’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
** libs
/bin/sh: line 0: cd: GLPK: No such file or directory
make: *** [GLPK.ts] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘Rglpk’
* removing ‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.4/Resources/library/Rglpk’
Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘Rglpk’ had non-zero exit status

I may try installing from source, however cluster_optimal() function will not be connected to the Rgplk package right away I guess.

Regards,

Harun