Re: [igraph] converting graph objects to data.frame

From: Claude Dampierre
Subject: Re: [igraph] converting graph objects to data.frame
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:03:25 +0100

Use the following syntax:
    net.df <- igraph::as_data_frame(...)
It should work!
Claude

Le 27 févr. 2018 3:48 PM, "Filippo Santi" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Dear all,

I am trying to convert an igraph object into a data.frame. As I am interested in the vertex attributes (I need to extract some network characteristics to be included into an econometric analysis), I do

net.df <- as_data_frame(net, what = 'vertices')

However, this does not work. It did work the first time I used the command, but for some reasons now it returns the following error:

Error in as.data.frame.default(value, stringsAsFactors = FALSE, ...) :
  cannot coerce class ""igraph"" to a data.frame

I had to replicate some analysis, but the only change I made concerned a few more attributes that I computed to be extracted. Any suggestion?

Filippo

--
Filippo Santi
PhD Candidate in Development Economics