[igraph] Minimum network based on set of nodes

From: Johannes Radinger
Subject: [igraph] Minimum network based on set of nodes
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 18:07:14 +0200

Hi all,

I have a graph consisting of 1000 nodes that are tree-like connected. Now I am interested in a subset of this graph that still fully connects a subset of nodes (n=50) of this graph. Is there a function of igraph (I am using R-igraph) to extract a minimum spanning sub-graph/network of an existing graph based on a set of user defined nodes?

Thank you!

/Johannes