[igraph] Is it possible to do cohesive_blocks() in parallel with igraph?

From: baidao
Subject: [igraph] Is it possible to do cohesive_blocks() in parallel with igraph?
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:35:06 +0800

Dear all,

I have a network of about 2k nodes and 4.8k edges which exhibits high
small world attributes. I want to get its cohesion blocks with
cohesive.blocks() in igraph, however, it has been running for days and
still with no output.

There was a link similar with this issue
(https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2008-01/msg00020.html),
and MPI was mentioned to run cohesive.blocks() in parallel. So I
wonder how to run cohesive.blocks() in igraph in parallel.

Thanks.
Best,

Chen, Huashan