[igraph] Graph Clustering

From: lookman sanni
Subject: [igraph] Graph Clustering
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 22:53:07 +0200

Hi all,

I am currently investigating graph clustering techniques/algorithms for the purpose of anomaly detection in static, edge attributed and disconnected graphs.

From what I have seen so far, most of the graph clustering algorithms for anomaly detection output either a binary node classification or a node anomaly score.

To the best of your knowledge, is there any algorithm rather providing either a binary edge classification or an edge anomaly score ?

Thank you.

--

Lookman SANNI