Re: [igraph] leading.eigenvector.community function

From: Edmund Hunt
Subject: Re: [igraph] leading.eigenvector.community function
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 11:22:15 -0700

Hi Gabor

Glad to hear it is not just me being careless. It would be great if you or
someone else could make the request as I am not familiar with GitHub.

Perhaps the solution is to simply create one new ‘master’ function, call it
‘community_detection’ or something, and have a numbered list of input arguments
1-8  for these 8 methods, then you could have a single input NA or NULL for the
weight argument. Having just one function would be very convenient, and I do
not think the algorithms are so complex that they need to be in separate
functions.

Edmund