[igraph] : cannot read edgelist, File operation error

From: Christian T
Subject: [igraph] : cannot read edgelist, File operation error
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 19:52:54 +0200

Hello,

 I hope, you can help me with the following problem:

Actually I want to replicate some networks of Shakespeares Plays with
the code of this webpage: https://github.com/IngoKl/shakespearesna1406

I managed to run the python code, but the R - code gives the following
error:

> g<-read_graph("Anthony and Cleopatra.txt-network.graphml")
Fehler in .Call("R_igraph_read_graph_edgelist", file, as.numeric(n),
as.logical(directed),  :
  At rinterface.c:4793 : Cannot read edgelist, File operation error

I also attached the .graphml-file. Probably the error is easy to solve,
but as I am new to this topic I have no idea what could be the problem.

I am looking forward to your answer!

Regards,
Christian