Re: [igraph] Best function to return the size of the maximum clique expe

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] Best function to return the size of the maximum clique expediently
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:40:13 +0200

The good news is that the development version of igraph C core already incorporates the Cliquer library you mentioned, and therefore it became much faster at clique finding.

The currently released R and Python interfaces do not include this change yet, but I assume it will be in their next release.

The present release of the Mathematica interface does include it as the IGCliqueNumber function (http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/IGraphM)

You can also you the development version of the C interface from GitHub, but that would give little advantage over just using Cliquer directly.