[igraph] interactive plot on shiny

From: Wenliang Zhao
Subject: [igraph] interactive plot on shiny
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:40:56 -0400

Hi All,

I am trying to make an interactive plot on shiny using igraph. The target is when I click a node of current graph, it can generate a separate fluidRow to show the information of current node. I see the solution using input$click to retrieve the coordinates info of mouse. Then there is nearPoints function to retrieve corresponding rows for current mouse position.

To do that, I need x,y coordinates of each node stored in a dataframe. I plot the graph using default layout (radial style) without any specification of coordinates before plotting. May I wonder how can I get the coordinates info after graph plotted?

--
cheers,

Wenliang Zhao