[igraph] Community detection (leading eigenvector)

From: Karsten Wuellems
Subject: [igraph] Community detection (leading eigenvector)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:33:30 +0100

Hello,

I use the "community_leading_eigenvector" method and for some graphs I
got some unexpected results. For one community there is a pair of two
vertices that is not connected with any edge to the remaining vertices
of the community. They are just connected via one or two vertices of
another community. Is this possible or is something wrong with my
graph structure?

Thanks, Karsten