Re: [igraph] undefined symbol: xmlStrEqual when import igraph.Graph

From: Andrew O'Harney
Subject: Re: [igraph] undefined symbol: xmlStrEqual when import igraph.Graph
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:21:06 +0000

From fresh the commands were:

virtualenv -p python3
source env/bin/activate
pip install python-igraph==0.7.1.post6

On 23 January 2017 at 10:17, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
How did you install the Python interface for igraph? Is this a pre-compiled package that you have downloaded from somewhere, or did you compile the Python interface on your own? It could be the case that the Python interface is trying to link to a different version of libxml2 than the one on your system.

T.