[igraph] Can't build development igraph from source

From: איילת ג'רבי
Subject: [igraph] Can't build development igraph from source
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:07:57 +0200

Hi!

Recently I tried to build the igraph development version from source code.

I used the following command:

devtools::install_github("igraph/rigraph")

but a minute after the build started RStudio printed the message:

foreign-graphml.c:38:29: fatal error: libxml/encoding.h: No such file or directory

Can you please help me solve this problem, or alternatively send me updated binaries of the latest development version (your nightly builds server website is not up to date...)?

Thanks in advance,
Ayelet.