Re: [igraph] plotting networks

From: cowan robin
Subject: Re: [igraph] plotting networks
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:01:58 +0200

I was using quartz.
Doing it in an X11 window does make it draw as fast as it used to so that is
good.

Thanks for that. (Any prospect of fixing the quartz() drawing? Or is that an R
issue?)

However, in the process of trying to get things to work, I have inadvertently
installed igraph 1.0 on top of 0.7. Is there an easy way to go back to 0.7?

Robin Cowan