[igraph] listing edges connecting nodes with same attributes

From: Luca Rossi
Subject: [igraph] listing edges connecting nodes with same attributes
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:52:27 +0000

Hello,

I’m sure this is a very simple question but for some reason I can’t figure out
how to do it.
I need to list all the edges connecting nodes with a specific attribute. (e.g.
nodes can be “red” or “green”). So i want to now how many dyads red-red,
red-green, green-green.
I’ve tried with edge_connectivity but it doesn’t work when source and target
are the same node (as it happens in this case:

 edge_connectivity(g,source = V(g)[V(g)$color == "green"],target =
V(g)[V(g)$color=="green”])

is there any way to do this?

Thank you !

Luca