[igraph] Barabasi Algorithm

From: Nathan Siviy
Subject: [igraph] Barabasi Algorithm
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:21:46 -0400

I was wondering if you have any specifications about the Barabasi algorithm described in the Python iGraph package. I was wondering what exactly the zero_appeal parameter does and how it is used in the algorithm. I also would like to know how the algorithm works specifically as I have looked through the sources cited and found only a generic algorithm for creating a scale free graph of a set power value. I have found a small citation of an algorithm that would allow generation for different power values but it doesn't offer much explanation and its citation is merely a one sentence personal communication.

Thanks,
Nathan